+36 1 770 8151
Frequently asked questions
- I would like to make a reservation, where do I find the price list?
- For airport shuttle services click„Prices” on the home page and there is a full list of prices and other related details.
- For private charters please feel free to contact us for "a custom quote.
- How far in advance should I book my transfer?
- You should allow at least 48 hours before your journey so that your order is insured. It is possible to place your order less than 48 hours beforehand, although you will be required to pay a 20% higher rate.
- What does 'waiting time' mean?
- For instance, your flight for London departs at 6 a.m. You should arrive at the airport 2 hours earlier around 4 a.m. Let us assume that the journey from your home to the airport takes another 2 hours.
VIP: You should start as late as 2 a.m. The best time of departure is guaranteed.
Green Transfer: According to schedule you may be picked up 30 minutes earlier, between 1:30 and 2 a.m.
Orange Transfer: Waiting time can be as much as 2 hours, so you may be picked up as early as midnight.
- How can I order?
- You can place your order either by using our website.
- Or through a travel agency.
- How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
- After submitting your order you will get an automated email stating that we have received your order. You will receive a confirmation within 4 to 6 hours during our opening hours (8 am – 20 pm) or within 12-24 hours after closing time, on weekends and bank holidays. Your order is only valid if you have received the corfirmation email that contains essential information about your journey.
- My order has been confirmed. How do I know when I will be picked up?
- In your confirmation you will find your estimated pick-up time. It is usually 4 hours before your flight departure including both the journey to the airport and the check-in process. Under harsh weather conditions this may be extended for another half an hour. Based on your plan the pick-up time will be:
- Green Transfer may pick you up half an hour earlier.
- Orange Transfer may pick you up no more than 2 hours before the best time that we offer to VIP passengers.
You are supposed to arrive at the airport no less than 2 hours before your flight departure.
If your scheduled pick-up time changes you will be informed the day before your journey starts. If your pick-up time does not change then please be ready according to schedule. Our drivers are allowed to wait no more than five minutes for you to come.
- What ifmy flight’s delayed?
- Our drivers regularly check flights on Flightradar. If a considerable delay is expected, please let us know via email or text.
- What should I do if my flight arrival time changes while I am abroad?
- Notify us only if the change occurs within 24 hours.
- How do I spot the driver at the airport?
- If you like, our drivers will be waiting for you at the Arrivals holding a placard with your name on it. You’ll be charged a fee of 1500 HUF for this service.
- If you opt out you will receive an SMS for free just before landing which contains the driver’s contact information. When you are ready with your luggage please call the driver who will be helpful to share the necessary details with you about where and when he/she will collect you.
- Are passengers covered by insurance?
- Yes, passengers are always insured by KÖBE.
- Do you rent out vehicles for a whole day?
- We offer a private car service which means you can hire a car with a driver. Please contact us for further inquiries.HERE
- Can I order transfer to a Budapest address rather than to the airport?
- Yes, it is possible, however you’ll have to pay an additional fee of 3000 HUF.
- I paid the fare after two people, but there were actually six of us travelling. Can I get a refund?
- We give groups of people a discount, see our price list for more. Although this has nothing to do with other people travelling along with you.
- What is you cancellation policy?
- You can cancel or postpone your order 12 hours before the scheduled departure for free. Otherwise you will not be eligible for a refund.
- What vehicle will I be riding in ?
- Our fleet comprises minibuses and estate cars. The type of vehicle scheduled to you depends on the number of passengers.
- Can I get the driver’s phone number?
- We never issue our drivers’ contact information to customers. Passengers are allocated to an available driver depending on their flight arrival and destinations they have ordered. Our drivers schedule can be overly flexible, it is more practical to offer our Customer Support Line (+36 1 770 8151) where our dispatchers are happy to answer your questions 24/7.
- Do drivers speak any foreign languages?
- Our drivers have basic skills either in English or German. In some cases their ability is limited to exchanging some necessary details about your journey.
- Can I bring along pets?
- Dogs and cats are welcome, however additional charges apply. You must keep your pet in a suitable crate to ensure travel safety. Your container will always be stowed in the trunk/boot so please inform us about its dimensions.
- Where will the check-in be?